An epoxy coating offers a reliable and durable finish to flooring, and is a great alternative to floor paints which may look nice but won’t last nearly as long. Whether you’re installing in your home or at a business, an epoxy flooring has a number of benefits worth considering:
- It’s a tough and durable surface able to cope with heavy traffic areas and repeated impacts. Resistant to chips, oil stains, chemical spillages and abrasive materials, it’s built to last longer than other materials.
- It offers an attractive finish, giving previously dull surfaces a high-gloss shine. Epoxy flooring can increase an area’s brightness by 200 percent. There are many colors and hues available, so you can choose the one that best brings out the beauty in your room.
- It needs very little maintenance and is easy to clean – all you need is warm water and a neutral cleaning agent.
- The material is flexible and can be used to coat anything from an industrial work floor to a laundry room at home.
- It is naturally dust and moisture resistant.
There are many benefits to going with epoxy coatings. You can choose from any number of decorative finishes. It’s appropriate for garages, basements and other areas throughout your home or business. You’ll love the look, and you’ll love how easy it is to care for even more. If you’re tired of the basic concrete floor in your garage, then make the investment in epoxy for a more attractive and highly durable finish. Give Braxton Cleaning Solutions a call today (859) 525-7575!